Thursday, January 18, 2007

Universal Response Time

Well, I began asking the universe for a new digital camera about 4 months ago. I spent lots of time visualizing the photos I'd take, seeing myself crouching to get the shots, imagining the joy on my mom's face as she looked at precious moments captured in her darling granddaughter's life. At Christmas I got one.

Now I am asking for something just a touch bigger, and I doubt it will be delivered all wrapped up with a bow. My meditations and visualizations will require a bit more focus and so I am prepared to find creative ways (and work to find the opportunities that are waiting) to materialize the perfect vehicle for the next stage of our journey.

Here is one I like. And here. Here another. And while I'm asking...

Well there is a lot to research and I know we will end up wanting something more specific- but my bet is the universe already knows what we need and I plan to align myself with the right currents to connect with it.

If it takes 4 months to produce a camera, I wonder when we'll be on the road? Our goal is this summer.

No comments:

Puzzles!

Shawn last finished Da Vinci's Last Supper in Nov! No time for puzzles this fall- can't wait until we are in our own place again!!
Photobucket
Are you a puzzler? Want to trade?