Saturday, December 01, 2007

Virtual Moms Club

I often wish I could get together with other moms to share some of my hobbies. I also wish I had more time to spend on those passions of mine! So I decided I am going to try to set aside just 2 hours, once a week to do these things, and blog about them- as well as (hopefully) read about what other moms who did the same thing experienced.

For that purpose I started the Virtual Moms Club webring. Read more about, join the webring and the e-mail list here...
http://virtualmomsclub.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool idea!
Hey and you are so sweet to remember my birthday! OMG! I'm 35!

Puzzles!

Shawn last finished Da Vinci's Last Supper in Nov! No time for puzzles this fall- can't wait until we are in our own place again!!
Photobucket
Are you a puzzler? Want to trade?