Thursday, February 05, 2009

So much to tell

Shawn got a job (yes, again!) he found out just as we were leaving to celebrate our 12th anniversary, he starts at NettSolutions next week... I am working part-time in a Starbucks with an ocean view near Laguna Beach...

We celebrated both girls birthdays... photos coming soon! G is doing a lot with the homeschool group and working on charting her learning achievements... J is learning baby sign language and fingerplays- she loves music.

We hope to move by my birthday and I am developing an idea to take my love of writing, social net-working, public speaking and homeschooling to a new level by next fall.

We are busy Bellah bees! I have updated both girls pictorial blogs A Joy A Day & Everybody Needs a Little Grace.

3 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

Wow, I am so glad to hear how well things are going. I look forward to hearing more about your homeschool/writing idea

The Four Week Vegan said...

Oh and I love the new blog look.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are busy...it keeps ya out of trouble, right?! We miss everyone in Cali!

Puzzles!

Shawn last finished Da Vinci's Last Supper in Nov! No time for puzzles this fall- can't wait until we are in our own place again!!
Photobucket
Are you a puzzler? Want to trade?