1. What is something mom always says to you?
"I love you."
2. What makes mom happy?
"To rub her feet at night time and to love her."
3. What makes mom sad?
"When daddy gets in a fight with her."
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"That I have no idea."
6. How old is your mom?
"37- I said that because your almost 37"
7. How tall is your mom?
"'bout 7 inches- I mean 7 feet!"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Go on Facebook"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Take care of my baby sister."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Money...money, money, money!"
11. What is your mom really good at?
"I have no idea."
12. What is your mom not very good at?
"Singing." (no American Idol for the likes of us, huh Mel?)
13. What does your mom do for a job?
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"She gets money very well, and she works very well at Starbucks"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Probably, like... Wonder Woman."
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Go to park days."
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"We have the same hair color, mostly... and we both like park days, that all I can think of."
19. How are you and your mom different?
"We don't have the same eyes or the same taste."
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"When she hugs me, although sometimes she hugs Joy instead, which makes me feel bad."
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"All of him- and to have him."
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"Probably Mexican places, because you grew up in Texas and they have a lot of Mexican food there- please don't write that down!"
I swear I did not read her B's answers first, Melyssa- but wow it is amazing how many she answered similarly!!
Any moms reading this post who want to do it please do and put a comment here so I can read yours, this is lots of fun. Now Grace wants to interview me... so here is a link to her site.