Friday, July 13, 2007

Techno-nerd

I want an iPhone. No I really, really want an iPhone. Really. A lot.

They are over $500 so it isn't likely, but I can dream. I always have loved the gadgets that utilize new technology in ways that amaze and astound- it's like modern magic. I don't really care how it does it- well that's not true- I sooo want to know how our new library can check out 5 books at a time just by stacking them up on the innocuous looking electromagnetic force field pad thingy.

I also want this brand new technology for my living room (click here)

Now if I could just find a pillow that would straighten my hair while I sleep...

No comments:

Puzzles!

Shawn last finished Da Vinci's Last Supper in Nov! No time for puzzles this fall- can't wait until we are in our own place again!!
Photobucket
Are you a puzzler? Want to trade?