Friday, March 14, 2008

NAK

Got a little more time to wear baby Joy in my new lovely Moby D today- I decided to buy it from new homeschool friend, Casey. I took pictures, now if only I could find the cord to upload photos to my "old and busted" laptop- since that is what I am on here at the Casa de la Mike.

Once again I find myself NAK (nursing at keyboad, for those of you not in the know) -Joy is kickin like crazy with her tiny toes!! G is out at the movies with her grandma Bernie and Shawn is calling on his resume submissions.

The past couple of days I have been reviewing our new curriculum from Oak Meadow- it looks to be perfect for our styles- her learning, my teaching... we'll start it on Monday. I planned it out and we will finish 1st grade right before the holidays. Who says school years have to begin in the fall and finish in Spring. I think we'll just go by the calendar year for our little private school.

I am loving our new homeschool group and G loves her new skating class...

G misses Ava, but enjoys seeing her cousins more ... tonight we are joining them for some astronomy thing at their school.

Oh and I started work at Starbucks on Tuesday. I train again tomorrow and Sunday.

Life is change.

Joy is fussy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see some new pics. sounds like you've got the right idea, rolling with the changes of life. I hope we can see you guys in the next couple of weeks.
---Suzanne

Puzzles!

Shawn last finished Da Vinci's Last Supper in Nov! No time for puzzles this fall- can't wait until we are in our own place again!!
Photobucket
Are you a puzzler? Want to trade?