Friday, May 25, 2007

My little Tortilla Maker

Today we are taking it easy- I'm desperately attempting to get our school room organized, my computer stuff sorted and our schedule planned out so that we can relax and enjoy summer (it's officially here as of this weekend in my mind!)

Grace did some work on www.starfall.com and then we made tortillas from the Kinder Krunchies book we got from Discovery Toys. She has also been working on some art (pencil colorings and sorting her past work into a binder).

I am still wrestling with my decision to enroll in CaliVA, so I haven't yet sent in the paperwork. Decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Puzzles!

Shawn last finished Da Vinci's Last Supper in Nov! No time for puzzles this fall- can't wait until we are in our own place again!!
Photobucket
Are you a puzzler? Want to trade?