Saturday, April 28, 2007

What helps you?

I've started a list of things that "help"- whatever the need may be, taking a few minutes to do one of these activities helps me.

1. Washing my face

2. Pulling weeds

3. Laying in the grass

4. Walking my dog

5. An extra long hug

6. Smelling a kitten

7. Drinking a big glass of water

8. Prepping fresh produce so it's handy for myself and my family

9. Smelling one of the herbs growing in the garden- (basil & cilantro are current faves)

10. Completing a job worth doing- especially if it's challenging!

I plan on adding to this list- that is unless I forget or can't find it...

No comments:

Puzzles!

Shawn last finished Da Vinci's Last Supper in Nov! No time for puzzles this fall- can't wait until we are in our own place again!!
Photobucket
Are you a puzzler? Want to trade?