Friday, March 09, 2007

Like a good steak...

Your Personality is Very Rare (INFP)
Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive.



Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all men

You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.
I suppose I haven't really changed that much in 15 years- a much longer version of this test in college returned the exact same results.
I liked the one I took at one of my jobs- the predictive index survey- it said I was an Adventurer- Discoverer (four categories- adventurer, builder, catalyst and discoverer) each person is zipped into their top 2 categories and a then the company "knows how to use it's most valuable resource"- anyway I liked the title I was dubbed with (one of only 3 AD's in the training department- I just love feeling rare and special!) and have been attempting to live up to my predicted index ever since!

No comments:

Puzzles!

Shawn last finished Da Vinci's Last Supper in Nov! No time for puzzles this fall- can't wait until we are in our own place again!!
Photobucket
Are you a puzzler? Want to trade?