Thursday, March 29, 2007

Busy as a Spring Bee!

We are wrapping up our studies on the coral reefs of the world (we watched a terrific DVD called Coral Reef Adventure- link ; I am excited that Blockbuster Online is carrying more of this type of educational stuff- we are anxiously awaiting one specifically about seahorses)- and I guess I got too into it, because I think I have an ear infection, without ever even making a dive! LOL

Grace held my computer hostage for 2 hours today playing Reader Rabbit- she finished it about a year ago and now she wants to do it all over again. We are really kicking this reading thing into high gear. She is doing so great!

Oh well- I only thought I finally had a free moment to blog- now Shawn is beckoning and off we must go!

No comments:

Puzzles!

Shawn last finished Da Vinci's Last Supper in Nov! No time for puzzles this fall- can't wait until we are in our own place again!!
Photobucket
Are you a puzzler? Want to trade?