Monday, January 05, 2009

New Year, new schedule.

My schedule: an ever-evolving, meandering pathway to the future, includes copious lists penned by myself, ignored by my hubby, endured by my children? The framework that guides our days and leaves a path of scattered papers and half completed tasks.

But the completing of our schedule is my weekly tradition- and although I know that much of what I imagine and aspire to accomplish this week will live out only on the pages of my calendar, it is nice to have guidelines, reminders and options of what our journey will be like this week.

I started off this morning with a little music for myself from Blip while I read my Monday blogger choice, then we all danced to some music from WeeSing, and now we are off to focus on gratitude and complete the Thank You notes G is going to send after a wonderful Hannah Montana Skating Birthday party yesterday. Then to Target for her shopping spree with gift cards! We are like a that commercial with the little boy who gets a Target gift card for Christmas...

HAPPY new year!

1 comment:

The Four Week Vegan said...

Schedules should always been flexible - rigid schedules lead to stress.

I hope she was able to find just what she was looking for at Target.

Puzzles!

Shawn last finished Da Vinci's Last Supper in Nov! No time for puzzles this fall- can't wait until we are in our own place again!!
Photobucket
Are you a puzzler? Want to trade?