Friday, February 15, 2008

Couples Meme

Appropriate for Valentines, I saw this one on Mel's Blog...

Couples
How long have you been together? Married: 11 years as of the 4th of this month, Total time: 11 years, 2 months...
How long did you date? 2 months…then we eloped in Las Vegas
How old is he? 32 (3 years younger)
Who eats more? definitely me…he eats very light
Who said “I love you” first? I did, he wrote it first.
Who is taller? He is, by about 2 inches.
Who is smarter? We are both smart but in our respective areas. We complement each other nicely. (Well put Mel, so I am borrowing your answer!)
Who does the laundry? I wash and dry, and leave in piles in our room, he folds and puts away once the piles start to overtake an area...
Who does the dishes? I do mostly, he jumps in occasionally to surprise me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
Who pays the bills? He does. I don’t even look at them. LOL
Who mows the lawn? He does, sometimes; we like the natural look...
Who cooks dinner? I do mostly, he does about twice a week if we don't eat out that many times...
Who is more stubborn? Depends on what the issue is
Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
Who asked who out? We were just spending a lot of time together at church and in a play together, and he came and visited me at work a lot. I planned the first "official" date- a double with a good friend of mine.
Who proposed? I hinted, he proposed.
Who is more sensitive? I am, definitely.
Who has more friends? He does.
Who has more siblings? We have the same- one brother each.

No comments:

Puzzles!

Shawn last finished Da Vinci's Last Supper in Nov! No time for puzzles this fall- can't wait until we are in our own place again!!
Photobucket
Are you a puzzler? Want to trade?