Saturday, October 27, 2007

Keeping Up

I find that I don't blog unless I have the photos to back it up. Silly, huh? Especially since my camera has had dead batteries and someone (Shawn swears it's one of the kitties) keeps unplugging the charger.

Well I have found a new addictive soc-net site (Facebook), after days of being glued to the TV and Internet searching for news on the fires. One came mighty close to us, and 3 different surrounding fires poured their ashen overlay out across our skies for several days. We were lucky though compared to the many who lost homes and were affected by the disasters. At least very few were injured or worse...

I've got 3 new lapbooks to upload photos of (A Rainbow of My Own, All About Me, and Daddy's Birthday Week- our own creation) and we started a new unit study (The Art Lesson from Homeschool Share) this week. Ava joined us for the first day and the girls made sidewalk chalk, which they have not been able to try out because the air quality has been so bad. Next week...

No comments:

Puzzles!

Shawn last finished Da Vinci's Last Supper in Nov! No time for puzzles this fall- can't wait until we are in our own place again!!
Photobucket
Are you a puzzler? Want to trade?